With so much to prepare for, taking the time to research corporate entertainers can seem like a large task.
Lush Event Productions is here to share some industry tips and some fun corporate event entertainment ideas for you to take a look at!
· Your Employees: What is the demographic? A cover band of today’s pop hits may not be the best for a crowd full of baby boomers.
· Your Location: It may not seem like a determining factor but your venue set-up is key when choosing your corporate entertainer. A small location can limit your options significantly (especially if you considering hiring acrobats).
· Your Budget: Do you have a strict budget for entertainment? Or can you be more generous with entertainers? This is something you should plan prior to searching for entertainers!
Corporate Event Entertainment Ideas
There is a whole segment of the entertainment industry geared towards corporate events. As a Las Vegas Corporate Event Planner I have worked with some of the best in the industry, and have worked with clients to find the perfect match for their event. To get the most out of your corporate entertainment you definitely want someone who is going to make your event stand out. Here are a few entertainment options:
· Illusionist: What better way to amaze attendees than a magic show?
· Live Event Artist: Someone who can create artwork as your event is unfolding. Sand artists have exploded with popularity recently.
· Drinks and a Show: Bartenders who make seriously good drinks with some serious flair.
· Corporate Comedian: Everyone loves to laugh, even your employees! Find someone who can incorporate company culture while keeping their material tasteful.
Need help finding a corporate entertainer? At Lush Event Productions we can match you with renowned entertainers who will be sure to make your corporate event stand out. It just so happens that Las Vegas has some of the world's best entertainment!