- Do you have my wedding date available?
- How many people does your location accommodate?
- What are the rental prices and what services are included?
- How much is the deposit and when is it due?
- Are we able to set up a payment plan for the bill?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What is the weather contingency plan for my outdoor ceremony?
- On the day of, what time can my vendors come in to set up?
You want to relay this message to all of your vendors. If they are allowed to setup early, and how much time they have to setup is very important info for your vendors!
- Do I need to use your caterers, or do I provide my own? Can I bring a wedding cake from my preferred baker?
- How much is the food and beverage cost per person? Charges for alcohol service?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- Is there complimentary parking on-site?
- Do you offer over night accommodations?
Get EVERYTHING in writing! This is SO important! Once you and your partner have decided on a venue, read through the contract, including the fine print. Make sure it contains everything you agreed upon before signing. Changes and additions can be made as needed in the future, but make sure you receive an updated contract and document your conversations via email.
Here at Lush Event Productions we will help you navigate through venue contracts and advocate for you. We offer premier event management and specialize in finding the perfect space for your wedding. Contact us today with any questions you may have and to book your Lush Event!