Your wedding day will be perfect but it is a wise decision to have a mini emergency kit ready just in case. You will want your maid of honor to pack these essentials and have them on hand in between the ceremony and reception.
Here’s a simple DIY list of must haves for your bride emergency kit:
- Stain Remover: This is must just in case anything spills!
- Hair Spray: If you need to touch up or lock down any fly-aways, try Sebastian brushable hairspray.
- Deodorant: With rising temperatures, the Lavanila Sport Luxe Deodorant will come in handy when needed.
- Tweezers: You never know when a good pair of tweezers can come in handy!
- Tissues: Perfect for those happy, teary moments.
- Clear Coat Nail Polish: A quick drying clear coat will smooth any unexpected chips, try this Sally Hansen polish.
- Nail File: One of the worst things in life is chipping a perfectly manicured nail, a trusty nail file will save the day.
- Blotting Tissues: To keep shine at bay pick up a pack of Too Cool For School blotting papers infused with charcoal extract.
- Facial Mist: Give your skin a little extra nourishment and moisture with a Hydrating Floral Essence by Tata Harper.
- Mints: Have one right before you walk down the aisle for your first kiss as a married couple.
- Aspirin: Having a headache during your wedding will cause you more stress, carry a travel size in your emergency kit.
- Essential Makeup- mascara, lipstick: Pick up your favorite essentials in mini form at Sephora.com
- Perfume: A quick spritz will help keep you smelling amazing all day, the Jo Malone 1oz bottles are the perfect size.
- Fashion Tape: For the more revealing necklines this will certainly come in handy for the bride and the bridesmaids.
- Mini Sew Kit: Another must have on your special day, you can find this one at a local Cost Plus World Market.
- Small Snack for the Bride
- Copy of Vows
- Cotton swabs, dental floss
If DIY isn’t really your forte you can purchase a premade wedding day emergency kit from Pinch Provisions. You can go for the truly mini Mini Emergency Kit for Brides, with 21 essentials. Or if you want everything you could possibly need try the Bridetastic Deluxe Wedding Emergency Kit, including 101 bride must-haves, all organized in four separate compartments.